How to Flash Vivo Y21L Smartphone
You need a Computer, flash tool, flash file, USB drivers, and USB cable toflash with this method. By this process, all your data will be deleted such asphone numbers, apps, pictures, videos, etc. We suggest you create a backup ofall data before flashing the device.1. Install the ADB driver. 2. Unzip and Run the GN Qcom download tool. 3. Click on the software path and Choose the flash file. 4. Select Software Download. 5. Power off your mobile and connect it to the Computer. 6. Flashing will start.Watch This Video And Flash Your Vivo Y21L PD1309F Mobile.VIDEODownload Nokia 2 Stock Rom Firmware Flash FileNokia 2Nokia 2 Stock Rom FirmwareThis post contains the Nokia 2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allowyou to restore your Nokia 2 smartphone to its original state. You will findthese stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /buildson your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked andwish to return it to factory state.Then this Nokia 2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide onhow to flash the right official Nokia 2 Stock Firmware on your device withouterrors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We havelisted the Nokia 2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fixyour device.
Nokia 2 Firmware Information
Rom Name | Nokia 2 Stock Firmware Rom —|— Based On | Nokia Mobile Stock OS Rom OS Version | Android 7.1.1 Rom Type | Odexed Socs | Qualcomm Software needed | Nokia 2 Stock Recovery Compress | Zip format Codename | Nokia 2 TA-1024 Nokia 2 Key Spec
Why you need Nokia 2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasingit. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasonssomeday. * Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Nokia 2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available. * Unbrick: The Nokia 2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery. * Unroot: You can also use the Nokia 2 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back. * Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Nokia 2 Flash File.Things You Need * Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Nokia 2 is at least 50% charged. * PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop. * Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup. * Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool * Install the Latest Driver: Nokia 2 USB Drivers * Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Nokia 2 Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
1. Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer). 2. Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer. 3. Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it. 4. Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you. 5. Next, Switch Off your Android device. 6. Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable. 7. Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File. 8. Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom. 9. Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not an active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key. 10. The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while. 11. Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.Detailed Tutorial With Picture On How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader toolto flash stock firmwareHow to Flash Nokia Firmware Using OST ToolWarning We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.Nokia 2 Stock Firmware RomNokia 2 TA-1029 Nokia 2 TA-1035Download Android Stock Roms, Firmware & Flash Files For FreeLeakite has done its best to provide stock ROMs, flash files and officialfirmware download links and flashing guide for Android devices to helpsmartphone consumers and Technicians fix bricked devices and build customROMs, kernels and recovery (stock and custom).To download any flash file, stock rom or official firmware for your Androiddevice, select your smartphone manufacturer from the list here and downloadthe exact firmware that suits your Smartphone.Instructions and software for flashing any firmware downloaded from here isincluded in the firmware download page.You can also request for custom roms, custom recovery, drivers, rooting guide,or seek assistance for any problem you have on your Android Smartphone and wewill do our best to assist you resolve it.Tech Tip: Access all your android applications remotely from anywhere on anydevice(PC/android/iOS) by loading Bluestacks onto citrix vdi available at anaffordable citrix xendesktop pricing. Try out Hosted SharePoint, Exchange andQuickBooks Cloud Hosting powered by Apps4Rent for enhanced productivity.Choose device to download firmware below..If your device brand is not on the list above, please inform us via thecomment section below so it will be included ASAP.Nokia 2.2 Flash File (TA-1183 TA-1179 TA-1191 TA-1188)Download the official Nokia 2.2 Stock Firmware (Flash File) for your NokiaAndriod Phone. We also provide all other Nokia Stock Firmware ROM for Free orPaid.If you are looking for a Nokia 2.2 flash file or Stock Firmware ROM, then youare on the right website. We are provided All king of customer care flashfile. In this article, you will find the official care file link to DownloadThis Firmware ROM on your Computer/Laptop or MAC.This Firmware ROM comes in a Zip or RAR Package. Why I need to download WinRARor 7zip on your Device. The flash file will help to Downgrade, Upgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware ROM (OS) on your Smartphone.The Flash (ROM) also helps you to repair the Mobile device, it is facing anySoftware Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. You will fix allkind of problem what you face.
Why Need Nokia 2.2 Firmware?
Suddenly your Nokia 2.2 is crash with a virus or hanging problem or boot loop,the logo stays the same, auto restart problem then you need to flash file orfirmware stock ROM to fix your android device. Hard reset hot working anddoesn’t enter recovery or any kind of software issue then you need to mustinstall stock firmware to the repair your smartphone.A Smart phone’s not good working without good firmware. So, the androidfirmware program is a part of life smartphone. We can remember firmware orflash files are the life of a smartphone. So, we need an official customercare flash file.
Nokia 2.2 Flash File Information
Name of ROM:| Nokia 2.2 Stock Firmware ROM —|— Supported Model:| Nokia 2.2 ROM Type:| Customer Care Phone Chipset:| MT6761 Tool Supported:| MTK USB Driver Uploaded Server:| Google Drive ROM Status:| Paid File Name: HMDSW_Wasp_N-2.2-00WW-1280-0-B01_userFile Name: HMDSW_Wasp_N-2.2-00WW-1630_B01_userFile Name: HMDSW_Wasp_N-2.2-00WW-1680-0-B01_userFile Name: HMDSW_Wasp-1680-0-00WW-B01_user_secboot_DeviceKitFile Name: HMDSW_Wasp-2340-0-00WW-B02_user_secboot_DeviceKitFile Name: HMDSW_Wasp-2370-0-00WW-B01_user_secboot_DeviceKitFile Name: HMDSW_Wasp-2400-0-00WW-B01_user_secboot_DeviceKit
Nokia 2.2 Firmware Flashing Requirements
* Updated Flash Tool. * A Windows PC or Laptop. * MTK USB Driver. * Nokia 2.2 Firmware File. * A Good Quality USB Data Cable. * A Good Battery Backup (at Least 60%).
What Software Issue Will Be Fixed ?
* Pin Lock. * Face Look. * Pattern Lock. * Privacy Lock. * Auto Fastboot Mode. * Auto Recovery Mode. * Start Android Password. * Automatic Restart On Off. * Storage Space Running Out. * Hanging While Device Running. * MTK/SPD Tool Error S Not Enough Storage Space. * Black/White LCD After Flash Other Firmware. * Unfortunately Android Has Stopped Virus Problem. * Invalid IMEI Baseband Unknown And Dead After Flash Etc.
Nokia 2.2 Flashing Procedure
1. Flashing & Servicing must be undertaken by qualified personnel only. 2. Ensure all work is carried out at an anti-static workstation and that an anti-static wrist strap is worn. 3. Use only approved Tools & components as specified in the parts list. 4. Ensure all components, modules, screws, and insulators are correctly re-fitted after servicing and alignment 5. Ensure all cables and wires are re positioned correctly if Handset disassembled 6. Electrostatic discharge can easily damage the sensitive components of electronic products. 7. Therefore, Service Center must adhere the precautions which mentioned above. * Open Flash Tool: * Choose “Scatter loading”, select scatter file in SW folder. * Choose “Firmware upgrade”, press “download” * Connect handset to PC with USB cable. (handset in power off mode) * It will flash automatically.
Nokia 2 TA-1029 Firmware Information
Rom OS Version| Android 7.1 —|— Software needed| Software Update Tool Drivers| Nokia 2 TA-1029 Drivers Nokia Model| 2 TA-1029 You can use this firmware file to flash Nokia 2 TA-1029.If also you want to upgrade or downgrade your smartphone, you can use thisstock rom.This firmware flash file can also help to fix a lot of problems on yoursmartphone.Some problems like hanging, battery drain, app crashing, and other problems.You can use this stock rom to remove the locked screen, remove root, fix manysystem errors, and unbrick Nokia 2 TA-1029.
Flash Nokia Stock ROM with Nokia OST Tool
Now that you have installed the Nokia OST Tool and have the firmware file foryour phone, you can follow the instructions given below to flash it. 1. Launch Nokia Online Service Tool (OST). There are 2 ways to do that. 1. Click the Search icon on the Windows taskbar, type “OST LA” and click the Run as administrator option. Nokia OST LA app 2. Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)OST LA and double-click OnlineUpdateTool.exe. 2. When you see the Login screen asking you to type the Account ID and Password, just click the OK button. Bypass login account and password 3. You’ll then be greeted by the Online Service Tool (OST) welcome screen. Click the Next button. Online Service Tool (OST) screen 4. Now, click the ‘…’ button, navigate to the folder where you have saved the firmware file with .mlf or .nb0 extension and click the Open button to select it. Add stock ROM file to Nokia OST Tool 5. It’s time to boot your Nokia device into the Download Mode and connect it to the PC. Some Nokia phones automatically boot into the Download Mode when connected to the PC via USB with Nokia OST Tool open. Of course, the phone needs to be turned off for that. Here’s how you can do that manually. 1. Power off your Nokia device. 2. Now, connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable. 3. When it starts charging, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time. Keep both the buttons pressed until your phone vibrates and you see a screen with ‘Download Mode‘ written on the top-left corner. Download Mode on Nokia 6. In case the Next button is not enabled in the Nokia OST Tool, even after connecting your phone to the PC with the Download Mode on, click the Edit Phone Information button. Wait until you get an error message pop-up saying ‘Failed to reboot to FTM mode’. Just ignore that error and click OK. The Next button should now be enabled. 7. If you want to install the firmware while retaining your phone’s data, apps and settings, just click the Next button on the Online Service Tool window. In case you want the tool to wipe your phone’s data, erase Firmware Reset Protection (FRP), click the down arrow ‘∨’ icon in the Update Option section. You’ll now have a range of options to select. Be careful while making a choice. For a normal clean installation, just select the Erase error data option. OST Tool firmware update options 8. When you have added the stock ROM to the OST Tool and selected the suitable update option, click the Next button to initiate the firmware flashing. Firmware installation progress in Nokia OST Tool 9. All you need to do now is to wait until the firmware file is flashed.Once the stock ROM is flashed on your Nokia phone, it will rebootautomatically with the newly installed firmware.
Stock ROM / Firmware Advantages:
* You can Unbrick your Wespro NS721A * You can fix the boot loop problem * You can unlock your Screen Lock and remove malware on your Wespro NS721A. * You can Upgrade and Downgrade Wespro NS721A * You can fix Bugs or Unroot on your Android device * You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM * You can fix the lag or stutter on the Wespro NS721A * You can Revert to stock to gain your warranty * You will be able to receive OTA UpdatesDisclaimer:Installing Firmware will affect on your NS721A data. Before root, you need tocreate a backup and save all data such as images, videos, and files in a safelocation.”