11+ Best Android Emulator For Windows 10 PC (2021)
Android emulators are used to run Android on your Windows desktop. There arenumber of Android emulators which are available. Here we’re going to discussabout the best Android emulators for Windows 10 And Mac in 2020.There are number of factors for which Android emulator is required. It’s hasbeen used for games for playing games on large screen. It is also used for theAndroid developers for checking their Android app on the desktop. There arenumber of advantages of Android emulators on Windows 10 which is used by theusers. Phone emulators for PC helps in operating your apps from the desktopeasily.Show the list of Best Android Emulators for Windows and Mac. This list hasbeen tested and provided with the best Android emulators for windows 10 8 and7.
Best Android Emulators For Windows 10 PC
LDPlayer is the best emulator for windows 10 PC. This emulator focus on gamingperformance. This emulator consists of different features likes multi-instance, keyboard mapping controls, and graphical support. It also has timeto time latest update and also supports different games like clash of clansand other popular games. LDPlayer is also an amazing emulator for usingdifferent application TikTok, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.Features * * This emulator helps in downloading different Android Games and apps * It also offers different custom control options. * Easy to use Interface * One of the best emulatorGet It Here
BlueStacks is one of the Best Android emulators for windows 10. This emulatoris basically used for gaming and accessing Android apps on your desktop. Theone thing which is annoying in BlueStacks has sponsored ads.For gaming purposes, it is one of the best Android emulators for Windows 10 PCbut for other purposes, it is little bit behind from others.Features * Completely easy to setup process * It supports multiple accounts * Best Android emulator for PC
7. Android Studio
techcrunch.comAndroid studio is a complete integrated development in environment. Thisplatform helps to design Android apps for developers. This tool help withcertain rules and system which help the users to build their apps.It contains a built-in Android emulator contain lot of features in it. Thisemulator is able to tackle heavy games.Features * Provided by Google * Up to date regular
What Is An Android Emulator?
From developers testing apps to gamers playing on a large screen, an AndroidEmulator allows you to use Android OS on a Windows PC, together with yourkeyboard and mouse – so you can test much faster and more efficiently. SomeiOS emulators for PC and Mac are also available but Android ones offer abetter performance.Maybe you are switching from iPhone to Android, or you merely want to test outa Custom ROM, the possibilities with Android Emulator are endless. WhileBlueStacks has always topped the list of phone emulators for PC, few othersare catching up insanely fast. So, if you’re trying to find the best Androidemulator check out this list of the top Android Emulators for your Windows 10PC.
Best Android Emulators for Windows 10 in 2021 Shortlist
1. BlueStacks 2. Nox Player 3. MEmu 4. Ko Player (AKA CentOS) 5. Genymotion 6. Android Studio 7. ARChon 8. Bliss OSThe QA Lead is reader-supported. We may earn a commission when you clickthrough links on our site — learn more about how we aim to stay transparent.
2021’s Best Android Emulator For Windows 10
BlueStacks.BlueStacks is probably the most known Android emulator among Android users.The emulator is preferred for gaming and is ridiculously easy to set up. Otherthan Play Store, you have the option of downloading BlueStacks optimized appsfrom its own app store. Although, BlueStacks supports keyboard mapping butdoes not go well with gestures. A major drawback of BlueStacks emulator isthat it gets sluggish in productivity apps. Other than that, the sponsored adsmake the emulator lose behind other best free Android emulators for Windows.Talking specifically about BlueStacks 4, it brings an excellent gamingperformance, thanks to low CPU and memory usage. It also claims to be 6xfaster than Samsung Galaxy S9+.BlueStacks Android emulator is currently based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat).Price: Free/ Premium $24
Why use BlueStacks?
* Easy to set up with no technical knowledge required * Multiple accounts support * Latest Android versionNox App Player.Nox Player especially targets Android gamers. Although the emulator worksperfectly fine for other Android apps and enjoying the whole Androidexperience, it is best suited for playing massive games like PUBG or JusticeLeague. The best part of Nox Emulator is that it’s absolutely free with nosponsored ads at all.The Nox Player allows you to map keys of Keyboard, Mouse, and Gamepad. You caneven assign keyboard keys for gestures, for instance, mapping shortcut forswiping right.Also, you can specify the CPU and RAM usage in the settings option to get thebest gaming results. If rooting Android is your focus, Nox Player makes iteasy to root the virtual device under one minute.The only problem with Nox is that it puts a lot of load on the system. Thus,you can’t use tons of other apps. Another thing is it is based on Android 5Lollipop which might be a concern for you.Price: Free
Why use Android Studio?
* Google’s official emulator * Regular updatesARChonARChon is not some big shot Android emulator, nor it has a huge fan following,it’s more of a fix to run Android apps on Chrome OS.It started out when Google brought support for two or three Android apps onChrome Web Browser. Following which, a GitHub developer took it a little notchfurther and released ARChon to run all Android apps on Chrome.The ARChon Android emulator is not suited for hardcore gaming, but it isexcellent for using a productivity app due to its easy access.Price: Free
Why use ARChons?
* Integrated into Chrome * No troublesome installation * Good for productivity appsBliss OSBliss OS is a little different from the above emulators. Where ‘AndroidEmulators’ emulate Android on your Windows PC, Bliss OS, on the other hand, isAndroid itself and needs to be installed as a separate OS.As for its installation, you could use a Virtual Box or you can create abootable USB drive and install the Bliss OS ROM on the external storage.Now, installing Bliss OS or any other Android x86 based projects is alwaysbetter if you are looking for the exact Android experience on your PC. Not tomention the fact is Bliss OS is open source and doesn’t encompass ads or anyAndroid emulator clutter.Price: Free
Why use Bliss OS?
* Open-source and ad-free * Beta version running on Android 9 Pie * Supports Substratum Theme engine
Android Emulators that didn’t make the grade
These are some of the best Android emulators that you can run on your Windows10. Before you install any of the above emulators, it is important to notethat these emulators are not completely bug-free and may lag from time totime. Also, the performance of these app players would be based on thespecification of your PC.And here are few of the emulators who are no longer supported or have beenshut down:Which Android Emulator do you and your team prefer? Let us know in thecomments below, and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to stay up todate on all the latest in the QA world.Android Emulator Vs Android OS For PC- Which One Is Better For Gaming
Android Emulator Vs Android OS For PC— Which One Is Better For Gaming
Android Emulator Vs Android OSHave you ever thought of which platform is the best to play Android games onPC between an Android emulator and Android OS? It worries me and I keep askingmyself, why install an Android OS on your Windows PC when there is an Androidemulator for PC that performs the same task and vice versa.Both Android OS and Emulator are built to run Android apps on PC, but thequestion still remains what is the big difference between running app on thetwo platforms and which is better at running Android apps.We all know what an Android OS is right? an operating system designed to runon touchscreen smartphones and tablets.With smartphones, gaming has become a lot more entertaining and it gets evenbetter as developers as taking the challenge to bring the mobile gamingexperience to PC.This allows Android users to enjoy their favorite games on a big screen,getting an immersive experience. Then the choice of which platform best suitsthe Android gaming experience on PC pops up when Android fans turns to PC fortheir mobile gaming.After several research and comparing both platforms to each other, I came torealize that there’s actually no best between the two, it’s only about whatbest meet your need.But one thing you need to know is that, an emulator requires more systemresources to run smoothly since the emulator doesn’t give and fetchinstructions directly to the hardware, it needs and OS to run. The OS on theother hand does not need any intermediary, it communicates directly with thehardware making it possible to install an Android OS even on a 1GB PC andstill get a smooth experience.I’d say if you have a high performance PC and want to enjoy your games on bigscreen, an Android emulator would be ideal, but if you have a low end PC, youcan try to install an Android OS on your PC.”